Type Here to Get Search Results !

Me and You - A lovely Poem By Elmer Ricardo

I wrote this poem with my lovely Imagination.This poem will be 
dedicate to my future Special Someone.

Life is you and me
Without you is a ruin day
It's you who make me smile
And lift me up into the sky.

Me and you is you and me
We live with smile everyday
Hard things becomes easy
Because of your smile to me.

You make me laugh
I wrote this poem with my lovely Imagination.This poem will be  dedicate to my future Special Someone.  Life is you and me Without you is a ruin day It's you who make me smile And lift me up into the sky.  Me and you is you and me We live with smile everyday Hard things becomes easy Because of your smile to me.  You make me laugh pinoywritings.blogspot.com Me and You - A lovely Poem By Elmer Ricardo   I  make you smile We go very high Without knowing the mile.  We do a lot of things That full of love that sings Sometimes life make us bitter But never mind because we are together.  I owned you, and you owned me I kissed you and you kissed me We fill the space of our finger And bind as one together.  We soar very high We lift up into the sky Maybe heaven is very near Because I know we are there.  The word happiness is us You and me will make it last The word bitter is over Because we are together, loves forever. Be one of the Community. Publish your writings in this site. to do this: just kindly send your writings @ lermzdomy.writer@blogger.com. Your writings will automatically publish in this site. For more info just kindly click here.
 
I  make you smile
We go very high
Without knowing the mile.

We do a lot of things
That full of love that sings
Sometimes life make us bitter
But never mind because we are together.

I owned you, and you owned me
I kissed you and you kissed me
We fill the space of our finger
And bind as one together.

We soar very high
We lift up into the sky
Maybe heaven is very near
Because I know we are there.

The word happiness is us
You and me will make it last
The word bitter is over
Because we are together, loves forever.
Be one of the Community. Publish your writings in this site. to do this: just kindly send your writings @ lermzdomy.writer@blogger.com. Your writings will automatically publish in this site. For more info just kindly click here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.